Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Yum. Hangover. Yum.

Paranoia is a lovely thing. My stalker stats show that someone arrived at my blog from a link at a blog I've never been to. I visited it and it turned out that the blog belongs to someone I know but never really had the chance to be friends with. Now, if only I could find that link...

..........................

Cigarette burns. Spilled drinks. Falling off chairs. Performing on stage. Talent fee. A shot at stand-up comedy. Good conversation. Reconciling with that schmuck. Peanut Brittle. Reggae music. I should be very happy now. But this depression is gnawing on me like I'm some slice of overcooked steak.

I was at a music lounge last night with a few friends to celebrate an engagement. I never really liked music lounges... I guess I've watched show bands one too many times in my life. And when you've listened to real musicians, you just can't settle for less than quality music.

I've always been mistaken for a boy, with my name and all. But last night... Last night brought home the bacon. I was not only mistaken to be a boy, but a gay. Except for that one time at a gay bar where I was mistaken to be gay because of my actions. God. I was just sitting there, being sang Happy Birthday to and the idiot onstage thought I was gay. He thought I was a boy with a high-pitched voice. Bravo.

I'm so depressed I can't cum. What did you do to me.

6 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Blogger KAI said...

Happy Birthday, dude! I didn't know, I'm sorry. Anyway, that's a funny story. How can he mistake you for a boy? I would have been pissed. Lol. Have a fab day, Floi! (:

 
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa.. you're so girly in your pics floi e! how come??

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger igdeguzman said...

whehe...teka ano bng suot mo nun? lol

teka gagu un huh sana binatukan mo?!!

apir! musta pala ung lakad mo nung isang araw?

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That depressed???!


You should get a looong massage and focus on the foot. I know it sounds hokey but it will help regulate your chi... you have nothing to lose! ;)

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger lorie said...

ei floi! ako ba tinutukoy mo? hahaha..paranoia..

hmmm..kilala mo pa kya ako?

minsan flattering naman mapagkamalang bading a...

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Ketch Pablo said...

Kai, no actually it was my birthday just for funn. I just turned 21 in January. ^_^

cheenee, must be my new hair. =(

ayj, nirezbackan ko sa pag-okray. heller. bading sya? bading rin ako. haha

anonymous, thanks for the advice but well...

lorie, of course i still know you! who are you again? ^_^ wui, link kita. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home