Monday, May 01, 2006

A Month of Mourning

The next worst thing to a break-up is being told "You're smart. You're young. You're beautiful. You can have any guy you want." by people in an effort to comfort me. I know they have the purest of intentions but hey, it makes me want to grab the closest hard object and smash it on their sympathetic faces. How many brain cells would it take for them to deduce that if I could have any guy I want, then why can't I have you?!

I warned all who has heard not to say bad things about you nor insult you in any way. Nobody must call you a jerk, stupid boy nor an asshole (except for myself, of course) because I wouldn't want to wallow in self-pity and remorse that I fell in love and am loving a jerk, stupid boy or an asshole. It all reflects back to me. And I would only stand for your defense by bringing up all the wonderful things that made me this pitifully obsessed with you... Then, how the heck can I erase the memories and move on?!

It has been three weeks... I have been ticking off each day that passes and the number of steps I have taken away from you. I feel like I am stuck in the moment you left me with... But being in withdrawal and overcoming the cold turkey syndrome really did help. If I am so close to throwing my excess baggage over the bridge, why is it you find it too hard to get rid of yours?!

Question Mark. Exclamation point.

3 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi floi. hayyy... everytime talaga my blogmates feel down, i don't know what to say, but i do wish you are okay soon... i pray for you. :)

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is it you find it too hard to get rid of yours?!

tagos un ah!

-kassy

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Editor said...

"When you go to the bathroom, you can't stand there and look at what you just dropped. At some point, you have to flush." - K.B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home