Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Car Crash that I never thought I'd be in

So it was like this:

I was supposed to watch the 845 screening of Rent with the family last night but I kinda missed that it's R-13 so baby sis can't watch so we ended up just hanging around. I didn't want to end the night so early because my hair was blowdried to perfection (such vanity) so I texted Ipertz for couples.

After n bottles of beer, I was already buzzed so we said our goodbyes and I got in a cab. My world was still spinning when, just as the cab was turning right on Shaw, this white Civic appeared out of nowhere and rammed into the left front of the cab. My body was wedged on the seat but my head was suddenly thrown in an awkward direction that I think I heard my neck snap.

That's when it hit me. Needless to say, the cab was a total wreck... and so was I. It was surreal but definitely not nice. I felt the cab spinning, and I saw my head smash into the window at slo' mo. Okeiii, so it wasn't as dramatic it sounds, but it could've been! Haha. I swear it was preeeeetty horrible. It didn't occur to me that I could've died. At that time, all I was concerned about was if I was bleeding anywhere. I was so scared that I'd have a nasty scar on my face or something. The Civic that sideswiped us banged smack into a jeep. Take that mo'fo! When I got out of the cab, I was stunned beyond speech. Although it did slip my mind that hey cool, I've never been in a car crash before. Flip, huh?

I sobered up in a matter of minutes, got into another cab and wished the crash were worse.

8 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you wear a seat belt? Do you feel any odd pains inside your body? It would really suck if you died, even though I dont know you, I'd still be very sad and maybe cry.

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger JS said...

Whoa! Wild yung nangyari sayo ah!
Thank God you made it thru! Tanggal amats nga yun

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh far out!!! ganun katindi ung car crash? i tot it was just a simple bump lang and need to take another cab... but the spinning thing was pretty much scary... i have to change my nick to cover up my guilt.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger igdeguzman said...

Although it did slip my mind that hey cool, I've never been in a car crash before. Flip, huh?>>

taena abroi kn tlga.

apir!

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger igdeguzman said...

err *abnoi

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had a car crash before but this terribly was something else.. oh holy cow! im so glad you're up and alive floi or else.. oh please, no.

>:D< pero you've seen the bright side of it haha ang flip mo! loka! :P

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Ketch Pablo said...

Anonymous, I was on the backseat and no, I wasn't wearing a seatbelt. That is so sweet thank you very much.

joel, sarap ulit-ulitin haha.

perfecto, why the hey would you feel guilty? It added funn to my night nga eh. Hohoho.

ayj, honga eh. need to have my head checked.

kassy, =)

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

o cge, di na ako guilty..
buti na lang masamang damo 'to! couples na lang ulit! as in two na talaga... di na five on the floor. =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home