Thursday, April 20, 2006

Stand up. Keep it up.

It was 7:45 and I was still waiting for a 7PM appointment to show up. I was sitting outside one of the crowdiest coffee shops in the business district when the guy on the next table announced to his friends that he couldn't keep his penis up. I hardly thought it was something to be proud of, really, but this guy just went on and on about it like he was in a dark confessional or something. Cut it out, mann. I'm the one getting embarrassed for you.

I was vaguely reminded of a certain someone whose penis hurts after the first round. I'm not a genius in the male anatomy but I'm pretty much sure that it's a dysfunction. How I pity those skanks he seduces with his oozing testosterones. What a frustration it would be.

Times like this, we watch Jerry Springer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home