Monday, April 24, 2006

Yes, it's Byebye na.

If you really didn't want me to stay away, you would've been considerate of how I would feel with the things you say/write. You would've at least pretended mourning for what we have lost. So... now I know we really meant nothing to you. I meant nothing to you. Tangina, di mo na ko iniba sa kanila. Napakadaling bitiwan at kalimutan.

I'm not Wolverine, I couldn't heal myself in a matter of seconds. It has only been two weeks and there you were already saying those sweet things about other girls.

If you didn't know it would hurt me, then fuck you mann, you're more insensitive than I thought.

I once asked if you were going to erase me. Now, let me erase you. Isn't that what you want?

8 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

nagkalat talaga ang mga gagong lalake sa mundo. Grrrr!

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger aMgiNe said...

***hugs*** as the saying goes: you have to kiss a bunch of toads first before you get to kiss the real prince. lets hope the next time you kiss one, it'll turn out to be the prince already.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger ensheathe said...

huy kamusta ka na? wala na ba talaga kayo? *hug*

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lintek, you're here na pala. Link me up, dyosa! :) hahahaha

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger igdeguzman said...

angela kala ko ba d kana bitter? lol

*hugs floi*

 
At 3:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fucking A*

escapism.

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger michelle said...

care to voodoo the guy to make him feel? men and their egos - bwisit...

hmmm i guess beauty is your best revenge...try to look your best even you feel your worst (if you get what i mean)

 
At 4:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guy seems to be a typical ass. Whats his special trait that sets him apart from the rest?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home