Friday, May 12, 2006

Let the rain fall

Trivia: Someone who has roots from Ilo-Ilo and Pangasinan is called either an Ilonggatok or Panggalonggo. Whichever tickles your funny bone more.

This is exactly the reason why it's so much better to be unattached. You can laugh, be silly and create memories with anyone without having to feel guilty and overwhelmed with existing memories.

I've realized that being in a relationship and being attached are two different things. A relationship implies two people attached to each other. I'm still attached to someone eons after the relationship ended. So, there you go.

The rain poured hard and after he has eaten his two slices of Pizza, we dashed off to wherever we could pass time without having to spend. There's something about running in the rain that lifts my happiness level that I wasn't the least bothered at having my painstakenly blowdried hair dampened by rainwater (despite futile efforts of shielding it with the SM plastic bag of shirts I was carrying), my buttcrack jeans slipping down from the weight of the absorbed rainwater and, oh God, thank you for making me decide not to wear a white shirt.

We took shelter at Starbucks when I realized, WTF, the receipt attached to the SM plastic bag was wet and disintegrated and I need it for accounting purposes. So I tried to salvage what I could.

A cup of short decaf White Choco Mocha later, we played that game in grade school... The one that each of you slaps the other's hand. I gave it my full strength when he decided to dodge it. My hand went straight to the cup of water on the table, sending its contents flying everywhere, like the downpour we took shelter from. I guffawed uncontrollably. Ah, good times.

He's my pill... My Happy Happy Floi Floi pill. Why didn't I realize that before?

6 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no mets ka floi! no mets! sinipon ako nun. amf.


-mysterious pacita dweller

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Ketch Pablo said...

ako nga ninatnat pa eh. rawr.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger igdeguzman said...

hmm...cno naman ito?!

:-?

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ako yata yan

-anonymous

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Ketch Pablo said...

oo ikaw nga.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger iya+jan=lurv said...

hekhekhek XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home