Monday, May 15, 2006

Hiding from Mr. Hyde

John Malkovich became one of the men of my fantasies after I watched him on Mary Reilly opposite Julia Roberts in October last year. What the??? After watching it again, I realized that you have a very strong resemblance to Mr. Hyde: long curly hair, barely stubbly chin, expressive eyes, masculine nose, fair soft baby buttcheek cheeks, broad shoulders, large hands and that naughty brooding aura.

Somehow, I've started to understand this obsession (yes, I prefer to call this that now). I subconsciously made an association between you and that character. You personified someone who only exists in a movie... Someone I've developed a very strong attraction to. And it has only proven to me how weird I can get.

Make that how weird my life can get. I received an invitation to hang at my usual hangout in the South earlier today which I graciously turned down because I wanted to get French tips. Lo and behold, you played there tonight. How long do we spend our lives wishing we were somewhere else? Somewhere farther away where it's easier to pretend some people do not exist and some events did not happen. Indeed.

In Good Company sucks. I hate the ending.

3 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

will you scam me please!

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger JS said...

oh... being john malkovich ba?

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Ketch Pablo said...

Ton, dream on haha.

Cheenee, thanks thanks. =)

joe, being john malkovich as mr. hyde hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home