Thursday, April 06, 2006

You're right. I'm sorry. For everything.

The sand on my feet, the chilly wind and the gentle splash of seawater... You on the phone.

I have developed this amazing way of holding myself together, of not breaking down in front of anyone. But at that moment, I began to cry. I thought, they wouldn't see anyway. They were busy making out. I also thought I wouldn't cry.

The indifferent tone of your voice was more than enough to tell me that there is something wrong, although you insisted there was none. I wanted to get on a boat and go to you to see if there was a hint of what you really wanted to say in your eyes. I just want how we were before that night back.

So this is what doing something stupid and not having a chance to correct it feels like. Oh, the proverbial feeling of wasted effort. You should know. Not long ago...

I wish I could take it back. I wish I had given it more thought. I wish Genie would appear and grant me these.

I know you were seething inside when I lit that cig. But I also know you've been nailbiting.

4 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger igdeguzman said...

T_T

so galera was not at all a happy trip?

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger michelle said...

nailbiting...uugh reminds me of a highschool dorky batchmate.

hope all is well between you and your guy

i blog hopped from sheanne - i think. my blog is now fixed btw,tc.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger igdeguzman said...

out of topic pare natawa lang ako nabasa ko tong comment na to sa isang blog

"If ever you feel anything negative e.g. nangangati, naiihi, natatae, napa-praning, di mapakali, et cetera, simply say "Nacucueshe ako."

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Ketch Pablo said...

ayj, of course it is. galera has not lost its magic. =) so yeah, right now, nacucueshe pa rin ako kay...

michelle, maybe he IS your highschool dorky batchmate. teehee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home