Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Page 104 on Seventeen

April seemed too far last February, as I was excited to see how you would look like with eyeliners on. I've always liked boys with eyeliners. Too bad, though. You did turn out to look like your sister as you claimed... only constipated.

You had another interview last night and I realized that... whoa, you are becoming a rockstar. I never dreamt of being a rockstar's girlfriend but now when I almost am, I realize that I won't survive being one. Those Poveda girls talking about you like you were some piece of hot meat (Although you truly are oh hotter than Tabasco) almost received serious whiplash from me. That's my boy you're talking about, skanks. I took pride, nonetheless, but I was never used to not being the one on the spotlight. I've always been the biatch who enjoyed making my boy boil with possession. But here we are. I took you into consideration when I turned down that offer by FHM, by the way.

I never only saw you for what you do but for who you are and how you treat me.

When I first heard your name and saw what you could do, I was amazed. But only for the time being. When I met you, I never could live my far-out reaction down. Your occupation did not matter after just the same.

I didn't know anything about you and the life you live. Now I do and I'm in it. Fascinating as it truly is to me. And I guess it's pretty obvious: You fascinate me. Everything I've come to know about you is surreal, soothing and vaguely... joyous. No matter how down and depressed you claim to be... You'll always be treading up there for me.

Humility is a lovely thing. If only I haven't seen how well you are in your craft, and how you do it with such ease and passion... It is lovely. Everyone should see for themselves. I love your talent and the chagrin with which you flaunt it with.

2 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger igdeguzman said...

?!?

:-O what FHM thing?! as in kinda like the PBB thing?

hmm...^_^

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger KAI said...

Those Poveda girls talking about you like you were some piece of hot meat (Although you truly are oh hotter than Tabasco) almost received serious whiplash from me.

Err. I hate people from Poveda, they make me sick. You should have bitchslapped them! I kid. Hope you're doing good, Floi! (:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home