Friday, March 31, 2006

Okay was all I could say

I suck at serious conversations. Surprise Suprise... Human I am. I actually suck at something. I could never get myself to focus on resolving an issue without throwing in a few playful repartee. That's just how I am.

I know I disappointed you with my reaction to That confession... And how I took things lightly. I sort of saw in your eyes that you were expecting me to go berserk, cry, argue, tell you what I want you to do, bang my head on the dashboard... As what a sappy pathetic girl you may have come to be familiar with would do. Not me.

I am changing myself, and I'm taking you with me. You and I need serious overhauls, you know. We've jumped from one relationship to another like it's a game of hopscotch... Cross the line and you're out. Not this time.

Ever noticed how the more people tell you not to do something, the stronger the urge to do it? I told you not to think about me, about us... Because your problems are piled up beyond more than you can handle and I don't want to make your situation worse than it is. I want to be your solution, darling, so let me be just that. But what do you know, you had me in your head the whole day.

It was sweet. You are sweet. That's trivial. And with all those girls as proof, you are trivial... Coz I haven't recovered my tolerance to romance, just yet. Little by little, I am waking from your spell. Now, it's your turn to be mesmerized.

Didn't I tell you you will love me?

4 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger igdeguzman said...

Human I am. I actually suck at something>>sounds kinda kinky sweetheart hehe


Didn't I tell you you will love me?>>>ahmm...


^_^

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

didn't i tell you you will love me?>>> this is what i always tell my own guy.hahaha! kinda a sweet banter for us.

 
At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sis!

lost my phone and now i'm wallowing in nostalgia =(((

anyway, i still have my sun mobile (which sucks bigtime!) so pls text me here temporarily : 09224834200.
And pls delete this post once you've saved my new number! And text me with your number too =)))

cya beautiful!

-- skye

 
At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ei sis, glad your back. i miss your blogspot blog!!! you and thea are the most interesting bloggers in the planet. hehehe ciao!

about your post: e sino ba namang d mgllove syo noh? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home