Wednesday, March 29, 2006

He sucked when he said sorry

It's unpredictable, life is. It needs not be said at all.

I showed a guy last night just how bitchy I can be. I was just chilling with a sis in a bar listening to another singer waste her vocal prowess on doing covers when an SMS sent alarms ringing in my head. I took two puffs of my Marlboro and a sip of my WengWeng before letting my fingers put into words what was on my mind. He just couldn't stop poking his nose where he shouldn't. You were lucky, buddy. What I said wasn't even half of what I almost said.

Don't you just hate that? People who mind other people's business as if the whole world wouldn't rotate without their meddling. Worse, you've told them to get off your case but they just insist and persist to bug you. You can't help but wonder if they're just plain stubborn or simply cannot comprehend the words that come out of your mouth. I admit I myself am guilty of it sometimes. But it hasn't ever reached a point that the person had to tell me to back off. I know exactly where the line is and I haven't crossed it. Ever. At least no instance that I know of. Yeah, yeah, I sound sickeningly sanctimonious but let's please consider this guy who on his own has done enough damage for me to digress from the task at hand just to clean up after him. Thank you.

With that being said and done, I must say I'm sorry for Mr. Meddler. He has let his title get to his head that his title is left to be just that... A title which does not accordingly earns him respect. Too bad though. He's a smart, well-off, good-looking guy. Fascinating, if you may. Except he sucks after every other word. Literally. So if he ever did say sorry...

it would just come out as I'm *suck* sorry.

3 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger igdeguzman said...

oh well me mga ganyan tlga pipol you just have to confront them one way or the other

 
At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*clap* *clap*

good for you floi *wink* [even the 1% of insanity wont do you good, at least when dealing with him.]

he's way too damn lucky you mean.

grabe galing mo talaga girl..hands off! nde ko kaya ung nagawa mo.

take care mwuatch! =)

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Ketch Pablo said...

ayj, kill!!!

tins, wouldn't have held it up without you. *kiss*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home