Thursday, March 30, 2006

Things Left Unsaid

Start over again... This time let's do it right...

The Makati skyline will never be as beautiful as it is through the windows of Summit One Tower. It's not New York, but it will do. I stood on the 23rd, staring out the great big windows. Sucking in the solemnity of moment... which could might as well be the last.

Well.

It has been a one-sided conversation for much longer than I can bear. A few cliches were thrown around last night... But I wish you didn't say I love you.

And as for you, I'm happy for you. You claim to have moved on and that your intentions are nothing more than to salvage a failed friendship. Well, an I'll try is always ever better than an I won't. I wish I were a better person. I wish I believed you.

And as for you, you disappoint me. And frankly, I don't care if you say that I disappoint you right back. With what you expect under the circumstances... I must say it's inevitable. If I were that brilliant, I'd be a broker and a half in the New York Stock Exchange right now. So far, everyday that has passed keeps bringing my confidence in your system to new levels of low. "If you're so smart, you'll figure it out. Kala ko ba taga-UP ka?". If I were so smart I wouldn't be here nor there. Pssfhfht. That really doesn't make sense. I hope you do become one of those power players of the new millenium, enjoying your millions and millions, and gloating and gloating. Well, good for you that that is the whole point of your life. I hope you enjoy your self-importance.

And as for you, you're a nice guy and all... but no. Really. It was all work for me as I need the money for my Galera trip. Whatever I do for pecuniary gain is inadmissible in court. So whatever happened then, let me be the one to say that it was really fun, but that's that. Sorry.

And as for you, you're death! How will you avoid being late for work??? HALAAAA!

And as for you...

Goodbye, and good luck.

3 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"If you're so smart, you'll figure it out. Kala ko ba taga-UP ka?"


What a BULLCRAP!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger igdeguzman said...

and as for me well...just wanna ask wat wer you doing at summit one tower's 23rd floor looking at makati skyline?? whehehe

parang feeling ko mtv dating nun huh? lol

^_^

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Ketch Pablo said...

anonymous, sinabi mo pa... took every inch of my being not to strangle him. pffft.

ay-gee, syempre kelangan magmoment. teehee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home