Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Speed the Need

[...Continuation]

When I opened my eyes again, I was lying flat on my back... on my bed in the pad.

Teehee.

It was Monday afternoon and I dreamt the unfortunate accident. Too bad. But hey, the whole jetski experience is real except for everything turning dark. I've keen senses and good reflexes. I steered to the left and to safety just in time. Sayang. A better ending would've been a crash followed by an explosion. My very own action sequence. Bravo.

I might as well have been in the crash, though. My arms and shoulders and legs throb with so much strain. As a jetski passenger, I was flung at around 35 mph. I did about three cartwheels and two tumbles in the water. The pain in my neck from the car crash has returned, multiplied thrice. I feel like a mannequin being dislodged. The price of fun.

Still living life by the second. And yes, I am blissful again. Speed me up.

I am so blissful in the South that I have this ongoing argument in my head whether to stay or go. Psssh. Just when we've found the most homey pad in Pasig to, well, make our home after our current eviction. Hahay. This feels like an episode of Starting Over.

It's so much easier to say goodbye when you're the one who's leaving... So much difficult when you're the one who's being left behind.

5 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just be careful next time floi... =P

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

luka locah ka talaga! i wana have that moment too..the adrenaline rush... i didnt know pang action ka na rin... i can imagine your jetski moment in my head and i cant help but laughing.

yngats ka pow lage, bawal malost ang beauty. ~_^ hehehe.

"It's so much easier to say goodbye when you're the one who's leaving... So much difficult when you're the one who's being left behind."... i second to that. i now hate goodbyes cuz for the first time, i know whats the feeling of being left behind.

see you tomorrow dear.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Ketch Pablo said...

pertz, i'm having funn being careless thank you very much. =)

tins, kelan na ba kase galera naten?! hihihi... yupyup see you tomorrow. ^_^

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hataw ka floi! natakut aku dun ah...
mm... mas hirap ang torn between goodbye and i love you hihihi..

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It's so much easier to say goodbye when you're the one who's leaving... So much difficult when you're the one who's being left behind." - i couldn't agree more on that, good thing i was the one who left before. but when we talked after the incident he said he was so devastated when i left him before that he was absent from work for 3days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home