Friday, May 26, 2006

Not as much as tomorrow

I had to smile at that comment left at my last post. A comment left by anonymous instructing me to stop writing about anonymous you. Your vanity fascinates me. It really does. Go scratch your head now.

I have forgotten you more today than yesterday. Pretty soon, all the people who knows us will be receiving that sweet note:

Dear Miss/Mister ________,

Salbaheng Floi had [insert anonymous' name here] erased from her memory. Please never mention their relationship [or whatever game it was they played] again.

Lacuna, Inc.


Successfully eternal sunshined. Oh, a spotless mind.

Then...

Patrick. Singing. Sucking all my memories of you and turning them into his own. Making me wonder what beauty he sees in me now when all I see in the mirror is the monstrosity of heartbreak.

I like him more today than yesterday. All of him. Despite his whole pogi-rock cheesiness. Despite my reluctance to listen to his music and the urge to throw up everytime I do. Despite that funky feeling I get everytime I see his face on print or everytime I hear that utterly famous, pop-culture defining song. Despite all. And I don't even know why.

Still I see the tears from your eyes... Maybe I'm just not the one for you. ---That's what makes it a broken sonnet.

You never listen. These are supposed to be my monologues. Reply not and I will shut up soon enough.

5 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger igdeguzman said...

ksi naman wala naman sinabi basahin nya ito dba? inutusan mo ba cya? d naman eh ksalanan nya un hehe

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww... :(

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Floi,
Hmm. Hehe. Nice entry.. As always.Ü Hey, am so sorry I couldnt go to Saguijo tonight. I have work tomorrow -- going on-site. And I thought that I could go out tonight. I'm pretty sure that the earliest time I'm gonna be going home is at 2AM. Dammit. I'm leaving at 7AM tomorrow. There's no way that I can wake up on time. So sorry. See you next time.Ü I told Joe to say hi for me... Enjoy and have fun tonight!

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like the brokenhearted gurl is now healing thru the help of a cheesy pogi and someone finally realized the repercussions of their actions.

everyday is going to be one more day away from that heartwrenching day and u will soon smile genuinely again dear.

oh and dear i so love that movie as well. ^_^

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Ketch Pablo said...

ayj, sakto.

cheenee, more like =)

russ, sayang. I had a great time with Tiepee, Tins, Joe and Arthur. Looking forward to hanging with you again soon! ^_^

amgine, i am smiling genuinely again now! so nice the movie noh? ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home