Friday, March 17, 2006

Again and Again

What you did last night made me lose sleep again.

I have been doing just fine... sleeping like a baby for eight hours for two consecutive nights. These were the nights when I had successfully ejected you out of my mind. But then, you had to catch me off guard and hug me in front of everyone... your inconsistency has me drowning in pools of hope and desire again.

I wish you were like those sonnets I write in my head... beautiful at the moment, forgotten on the next. But you are more like the persistent rash I get everytime I indulge myself with tempura... the itch that feels so good when scratched but leaves a nasty mark for days. And I never learn. I keep eating and scratching, eating and scratching because I could never keep myself from something so good. Your effect on me feels so good. I let you make my heart quiver and my knees wobble again.

You wanted to die again. But you ended up passing out without saying good night again. Again. Again. Again.

We're riding a carousel, sweetheart. Where do we get off?

6 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY FLOI!!!! I AM SO BLOODY GLAD YOU ARE BACK! I LOVE IT! I'VE MISSED MAH FLOI! :D

 
At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but ofcourse, you should get off at the unloading zone, unless you want those mmda men to kick yer ass ^__^

-ultra spoiler guy on the loose formerly known as the invincible dota person type thingy.

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for being coherent and eloquent. When I read the news of some tragedy in some far off country, I forget that people in those countries are the same as I, with the same dreams and aspirations, that they are no less deserving of a good life than I. Reading your thoughts reminds me of how close we all are, how we fret over the same everyday problems, the same heartaches, the same pressure. Your blog is a mirror which in which I see myself, and I am reminded that we are indeed, all connected.

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger den said...

Floi!!! Nagbalik ka na!!! Welcome back! hehe

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Ketch Pablo said...

Cheenee, I'm so bloody glad myself! ^_^

ultra spoiler guy on the loose formerly known as the invincible dota person type thingy, what the hey is mmda's business with CAROUSELS?

anonymous, I'm glad you find my brainfarting enlightening. =)

den, yeeah... thanks! ^_^

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wala lang..na associate ko na kasi sila with loading / unloading..getting on and off...errr...

-ultra spoiler guy on the loose formerly known as the invincible dota person type thingy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home