Tuesday, May 30, 2006

It's been so good since I last saw you...

I wish that night was my turn again to rub my cheek against that white-shirted chest of his... That white-shirted chest that always provided me with much comfort and security. When I shook his hand, by God, I wished my hand could stay in his forever. I wish I leaned against him by the car. I wish I could've talked to him about more than his hair, about what he's been doing the past few weeks. I wish there were no other people around us that night. It was then that I realized how badly he has been missed.

But there is no longing to be with you... Just force of habit. And wishful thinking. No more hurting for the failure that was us. Friendship is once again a possibility.

All I know now is your name, but I still love you and everything about you.


I don't want to forget.

8 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

darn! i cant see the picture again. abt d post, i was once in the same situation and its really hard. u terribly miss the person just because you got so used to having him near but somehow having him doesnt complete you anymore. im sorry if im not making any sense. but in a way i could say i know what ur going through. be strong honey.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger igdeguzman said...

wushu, =P

 
At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you love him and he caused you that happy happy overjoy joy face.. then text DONT TEXT. he's just depressed as you.

hihihi..its almost two months. time to bridge the gap.

take care you! mwuah.

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

achus. over na raw. hahahaha. love hurts...

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger KAI said...

I wish "break-ups" never existed.

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger cath said...

be stRong.. i know you are.
love you. *hugs* mwah!

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God's juz preparin u fore sumthinelse sweetie.. sumthin greater..:)

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger abi said...

waaaah!! ang sad ng posts mo.. =s

 

Post a Comment

<< Home