Monday, December 25, 2006

You got me over him

The greatest enemy of present happiness is past happiness too well remembered.

My world does not revolve around him. What I didn't realize was that he was the standing criteria to which I measure a perfect match with. I went on and on and on with my short cup of latte about being a brat and shallow and immature for denying the growing chip on my shoulder for too long. But as we laid there, basking in the ambience of farts and laughter... there, his tears fell... and he gave me his confession.

I thought I hold the throne for ruining perfect moments but he took home the bacon with this one. I was upset but my tears are shy so I did what I do best... I retreated back under my little rock of safety and depression.

I should be happy. I deserve to be happy. Karma is forcing me to be happy. I absolutely have no idea why I refuse to be. Happiness is just... boring and consuming. Emo moments are more exciting and annoying. Well.

It's Christmas and for once, the least expected aspect of this little play I star in called my life is the one thing that kept my sanity intact. My family is actually... normal. So Christmas IS the season for forgiveness and all that shit. Lucky lucky little boyfie.

But please do humor me, did I get YOU over HER?

6 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger JS said...

medyo na nose bleed ako sa binasa ko.... malalim e pero astig... easy lang floi... may mga bagay na hinde dapat masyado iniisip... ingatz and merry christmas!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger HanAgiRL said...

I wish you a blessed and VERY HAPPY new year sweetie :)

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, happy new year.

This blog just cycles from depression, to flirtatiousness, to neuroticism and then back to depression, doesn't it?

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger KAI said...

Lucky dude, indeed. Oh well, that's what the season is for, per se. Hope you have a better and more exciting 2007, Floi!

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with joel. it's either you obsess about it, or let it go. if he's for you, who cares about the past?

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Mardk said...

i love bacon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home