Thursday, October 19, 2006

About me. Yes, it always is.

Thought you had all the answers
to rest your heart upon
but something happens
don't see it coming, now
you can't stop yourself
now you're out there swimming
in the deep

Life keeps tumbling your heart in circles
till you let go
till you shed your pride and you climb to heaven
and you throw yourself off
now you're out there spinning in the deep

--- In the Deep, Bird York

Cool. I haven't slept in 24 hours and my eyes are starting to burn and get all grainy and I'm in the mood to write a coherent description of myself. So... A very good friend tried to boost my self-esteem a bit by saying he looks up to me for my independence and self-reliance and that I'm better than what/who I'm planning on dooming myself to be. It made me realize two things: first, I'm not as confident as I've always tried to convince myself to be and, second, he sure is one hekka ass-kisser. So now, I'm ready to take on anything once again. Maybe sometimes, you really do just need someone to have faith in you when all your faith has been blown away by the gusts of reality. I'm stepping out into the real world. Bye idealistic pseudo-philosophies. Byebye.

I need to feel good about myself so I can start feeling good about my realationships. That just proves I'm sloppy and clumsy beyond compare.

Heck, I know damn well nobody even really bothers to read this crap. Skim skim skim, people. And steal what you can. I don't care about intellectual property anymore `cause I don't think anyone would even attest to my alleged intellect. Ugh. Too much House!!!

Oh. Happy Burpday Bossing Gwaping Miguelito. Hurrah. Maybe today would be your turn to treat me to a Hotshots Ultimate Cheeseburger. And throw in some wedge fries, too.

6 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger HanAgiRL said...

hope you got your zzzs already. :)

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger cath said...

i feel you dear.. i haven't had a good night sleep this week because of midterms and care plan..

i wish we have just a day wherein all we have to do is doze off. :)

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

take it easy floi.

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to feel good about myself so I can start feeling good about my realationships.

I totally agree... =(

tc floi! and thanks for the tip.. i'll try to avoid rice ^_^

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alleged intellect indeed. haha.

know what, a couple of year from now, if you read back to all these things, you're just going to snicker and think that you we're the biggest most immature sorry-ass on the planet.

so, don't take it easy. just enjoy.

 
At 4:04 AM, Blogger KAI said...

Yeah, perhaps you're already overdosing on House. d:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home