Monday, October 30, 2006

Come as you are

Everybody lies. The bad guys lie to get into your bed and the good guys lie to get into your heart. Why not. It works, doesn't it?

It's easy to manipulate guys when you prey on their libido while it's easier to manipulate girls when you prey on their hearts. So fucking unfair... though it's a game I don't mind playing anymore since I learned the rules the hard way.

Pop thinks I have superiority complex... That I think I'm better than most, if not all. Which is very unlikely since I was a middle child for eleven years till my baby sister popped out of nowhere. Anyway, maybe in a way, I do tend to think that I'm cool, always right or almost perfect. And I do tend to be so annoying at times that I would've annoyed myself if I weren't me.

But I never judge people for how I conceive them to be. To each his own.

Yes, first impressions stick. On the other hand, I have devised a way of judging books by their actions and speech on the first acquaintance and not be wrong as the pages are turned. Common sense and intellect push people to put their best foot forward at those times. I act snotty and stuck up and silently uncool and simply observe. Whoever isn't intimidated nor shoo-ed by my facade has a good heart and will be a good buddy. Not a bad strategy in screening people.

I guess I've gotten over my naivete... And I know better now than end up being someone's pushover sidekick. Oh, and I am not there to make friends nor lovers, at all. Being unreal and being professional are two distinct terms... Though a thin line separates them. Friends are a bonus; Admirers mere nuisance. I'm selling out for the money.

4 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Whoever isn't intimidated nor shoo-ed by my facade has a good heart and will be a good buddy. Not a bad strategy in screening people."

So, that's why you like me. And the fact that I intimidate you, make you like me even better.

bwahahaha

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger JS said...

idol talaga natin si House ah... EVERYBODY LIES!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger abi said...

nd I know better now than end up being someone's pushover sidekick.

me tooo!! but I'm afraid I tend to make other people my sidekick.. eheheh.. it's their choice anyway.. *lol* kiddin..

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger KAI said...

No wonder we're so alike. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home