Saturday, September 02, 2006

Japanese Weirdfest

He knocked on my door at 2 hours past midnight. Hours later, he said...

All my bags are packed; I'm ready to go
I'm standing here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye


Random act for cheese? Or deliberate attempt?

Whut. everrr.

++++++++++++++++++

Japanese are cute weird interesting whatever-adjective-you-would-only-use-to-describe-them people. These are funny-ass pranks... The first time I saw it, I laughed my ass off.





Let's welcome the -Ber season with a loud hurrah.

In case you're looking for my August posts, they're here. Ber. Brrr.

3 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger KAI said...

So, that's where you were in August huh? I was clueless on where you were alienating yourself once again, hehehe. Anyway, these Japanese clips are insane! You should see that interview with Dakota Fanning, youtube it, just as hilarious! =))

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger feedalvin said...

August is that, um, special huh? :)

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger igdeguzman said...

ahaha ang cute

 

Post a Comment

<< Home