Thursday, July 20, 2006

Started out with a Kiss

There's nothing like the first kiss. So I go around kissing every boy I want to kiss just to feel that toe-curling hurricane of my insides. (yes Mum, this gives you license to call your baby girl a slut now) It's also those first kisses that always always get me into trouble.

My love life is getting weirder and weirder. I don't know who's more creeped out with myself: him or me. It has become a talent, really. Creeping this certain person out. I do it without even trying. I exude the ability to make this person's skin crawl without even a bat of an eyelash. Haha. Hallelujah, I've done it again.

It's just so fascinating how those boys always give me the I love you-goodbye. One minute they love me, and they're scramming away faster than their Chuck Taylors can take them on the next. I'm actually getting used to it... expecting it, even. It's like, there's something strange about the guy if he stuck around after professing his undying love. Maybe, he's this major loser so so desperate to have a girl. Sorry buddy, not gonna be me.

Months later... I'm starting over. And still they say it makes me the queen of denial. Whatever. Tell me now... How did it end up like this? It was only a kiss.

It was only a kiss.

6 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger JS said...

Naks. Ms Brightside ka na ba?
The Killers ah

 
At 4:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whenever i start something with a kiss, it always ends up as an entry in my "most stupid things ever done" list. or a really funny joke during inuman-walwalan sessions. pfft. it will never be "only a kiss". kampay!

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger KAI said...

Kissing is fun though. I love that song. (-;

 
At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe they tell you they love you to get into your pants?

and maybe you should stop dating Filipinos and try another culture?

just a

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Merchant account indiana Xenical le 120mg crushed ice makers game farms-texas Sandown camping Mercedes benz tri- car Home heating oil tank capacity kayaking cams Big game hunting southwest Diamonds are forever theme flash games tutorials Download simulation games free Women body builders age 60 65 Tooth whitening using laser avalon hill board game Pregnancy celebrex

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous iyaiyauhoh said...

eh.. its just a kiss, not a commitment. go lang ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home