Monday, July 24, 2006

Boys gone wild

What in Jesse's name is going on in this world we are living in? The behavior of boys around me fall short of being good and noble, albeit it's what they claim to be. It's a terrible case of false advertisement.

One friend's boyfriend pees on her during coitus and claims to be too fucking drunk to remember the morning after. Another's suitor punched her in the face when he got turned down and called the girl a slut and said she deserved that punch. The suitor was not at all drunk. A very close friend doesn't care the girl who claims to be his girlfriend cannot correctly spell a four-letter word because she wouldn't need spelling skills when she's moaning in pleasure. A random boy claimed he was happy with his on-again-off-again girlfriend because he finally got his dream girl - tall and fair-skinned.

Goddamnyou boys. Has chivalry truly died? You measure your machismo with your coital track record. Well, that's not enough basis. Damn me for saying that... It's not a basis at all!

Don't get me wrong. I'm not some obsessed advocate of woman rights... But I do have strong feelings towards women empowerment. Hey, I love boys but only because they love me three-fold. No womyn must be sooo weak to be testosterone-dependent. I refuse to be a willing victim.

Yes, I whine... and whine... and whine. But I wouldn't be so whiney if I had nothing to whine about. Relationships with these boys must have a no-return-no-exchange policy. A guarantee that if they break our hearts, they must buy it.

Oh, and you know how boys degrade women by saying nothing comforts us more than a good dose of rumor and intrigue? Well, another story about me has reached my radar. Apparently, I engaged in another "group action" during one of our soirees in Laguna. Yes, I am, once again, a sex goddess for some. Some LimpDick decided he'd rather destroy my reputation than give me a shot at actually being taken seriously in a relationship. Who'd wanna be with someone infamous for being an easy lay, anyway. Bravo, dude. It appears you might have succeeded.

Oh geeesh. Boys are sooo lame. When will the real men step into my life?

This I got from Trinuhhh:
Fuck what you heard
And recognize what you see
I know you heard rumors
But you don't know the real me

5 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...
womyn.. right womyn, we dont need "men" to complete wo"men".
i missed you floi! :)

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger iyaiyayow said...

A guarantee that if they break our hearts, they must buy it.----> agree! and it's going to cost them a lot.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger cath said...

damn them boys who broke our hearts.. :)

girls rule.. :)

miss you.

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger KAI said...

Boys are lame. Men are not.

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but what about the boys and men you, girls and women, have broken too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home