Sunday, May 23, 2010

Memories in Full Color

This was going to be a hate post but I truly am not capable of hating you. I am very angry, yes. Very upset, yes. Very hurt, yes. But still... you're you even if you're a complete stranger now. Either you're one person I could never hate or I am one person who could never hate.

You just followed your happiness. I get it. It was at the expense of my happiness but hey, that should be okay. I'm just too selfish to accept that I am not the girl who can make you happy anymore. Ego thingy. I've just always wanted to keep all my belongings for as long as I can and to see what I had taken by a hoebag... Well, you get the idea. Plus, you never used my name for anything - a password or username or whatever. And you've officially discarded 17 for 04. So yeah, I am in pain again but only because I want to be. Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all.

So I opened our album. Stared at each photo and let the memories crash through. Wept. I'm going to be weeping for what we had for a very long time. We were so good together. Yes, everyone knows the three years we shared was no bed of roses. Who gives a crap. Each one of our photos is a reminder of the happy days. You never see the hard days in a photo album... but those are the ones that get you from one happy snapshot to the next.

You've grown wings and flown up up high, away from me and everyone else... And I'm honestly happy for and proud of you. Yet, I can tell you're still struggling with those wings. We've always relied on each other for advice. I hope the advice I gave you is not thrown into the wind. Because although I'm not in those photos, I took them. They were taken to be a reminder of those moments. They were taken to remind us during hard days of why we fought to be together. So to still hang on to them... is just insult to her. Hoebag na nga sya eh, don't treat or make her feel any less pa. Haha.

Make new memories and take lotsa pictures with her so one day, you don't look back at our pictures and go "Damn that was funn!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home