Wednesday, April 07, 2010

You Could Be Happy

I won't know
But you weren't happy the day I watched you go


The strange paralyzing incomparable pain I'm suffering from comes from the thought that I've never truly been this lonely nor abandoned before. From Day 1, our worlds have always told us that we won't make it through and you've always held my hand and assured me that what we feel for each other is stronger that anyone else's opinion. I've come to realize that I am the only one in the world who still believes what you've always told me. You've proven everyone right (even me before you convinced me we'd be forever and ever and all that crap) and it causes my very gut to churn and scream in argument that you have done me wrong. You left me. That's the worst of the terrible things I've endured because of you.

You have turned out to be just another guy and you have turned us into just another couple whose relationship is not strong enough to survive the industry's culture. Eff you for that. Or never again, that is.

I've always had faith. I've always believed. I was wrong all along. So just let me weep, rant and whine. I sure have every right to.

More than anything I want to see you go
Take a glorious bite out of the whole world

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Anonymous gie said...

hey floi...The last time we were hanging out...you were telling me that you wanted him back and that you were finding ways to get him back...what happened after that? I hope there was a way for me to be there for you. I wish I was still in manila...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home