Tuesday, May 04, 2010

He was heartbreak from the moment that you met him.

Every story has an ending. Each day has to turn into night. A student has to graduate from school. A book has its last page. A song has its last note. The most faithful of lovers who grow old together are still separated by death. In the end, the choice is ours to make the ending a happy or a sad one.

How can I be sad at this point... When I am experiencing all that I willingly gave up for us. It's inappropriate to say but I am happier now than I was with you -- the latter part of the relationship, anyway. It was just terrible. The fighting, the struggle for time, the lies. Now I understand why you did what you did and I'm okay with that.

You're in love. You should be and I want you to be happy. Break-ups are never easy but if we didn't, I wouldn't have realized that there is someone I can have everything I want in life with. I can have both a realationship and all the other things that make me truly satisfied. I hope you find what you want in your life too as I have. Perhaps when the wounds heal and the scars fade, we can enjoy a fart-fest again and laugh at the mess that our relationship had become.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home