Saturday, March 17, 2007

I'm not good with words

I sit here, staring at my monitor and I realize I simply cannot put into a post all these emotions that my mind and heart have been immersed in ever since your name shed light to my world. I type and backspace the perfect rhyme to describe and capture how I feel when I think of having you in my life. All efforts are in vain and yet I feel not a hint of frustration. I am never so lost for words and I admit that I cannot truly express the abstract that is us. No adjective can precisely define the beauty and depth of these overwhelming feelings that it is absurd to even try. I now understand how you mean when you fall silent everytime I demand you to explain yourself. Feeling these is fulfilling enough and speaking of it would just spoil everything. I can only hope that by some cosmic force, how I feel flows through to you with our every gaze and touch. I feel your eyes on me whenever I'm not looking and I can't imagine anything that would make me feel more beautiful and adored. I feel your hand in mine and I can't imagine anything that would make me feel more secure and comforted. You're the only other person that makes me feel glad I am me.

I guess all I'm trying to say is contained in the three words we so often say. I know you already know. ♥

2 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger Ton said...

this is a little too melodramatic even for you, man.

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mucho inlove ang lola! love indeed can make everyone mushy..and you are so no exception. im uber happy for you. keep it goin'. ^_^

labshoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home