Tuesday, August 07, 2012

So this is better

No more tummyaches! And I woke up happy today. Not overly ecstatic but definitely definitely not hating the fact that I woke up. I actually truthfully feel better.

To everyone hating the fact that I am not in the office and calling this a grand vacation, boo you. Once again, I hope you never have to deal with so much anger and sadness that breathing alone would be such a huge painful task and you'd be obsessed with the idea that death would be the only escape. If and when I get back on my feet, I'd face your cruel judgmental remarks with a smile because I would be able to manage my emotions better. You'd be left with your hateful disposition that no one ought to  be relieved from the hell we all live in. And give yourself a pat on the back for being well enough to handle stress like a normal person unlike me with a genetic predisposition to jump from one mood to another.

I never asked for special treatment like a certain pregnant lady I know. A little compassion is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home