Saturday, October 09, 2010

The Dream within the Dream

Inception moment last night. Slept at 4 and somewhere into my subconscious, I found myself on the passenger seat of your Vios and we were going south on Mac Blvd. You were telling me about how exhausting your work was and when I told you never to torture yourself with a job that no longer fulfills you, I realized this could not have been reality. So I got upset and asked you what the hell you were doing in my dream. You have no fucking place in my mind. You stared at me like I was a mad man and tried to reasoned that it was all real and  not a dream. I bit on my arms and when I felt no pain, I knew I just had to wake up. I became hysterical and cried and screamed with all my might. Finally I jolted awake.

I was in a strange bed in a strange room but all my stuff were there - my closet, my side table, my full-length mirror, even that thingy on my wall where I hang my bangles. I stepped out of the room and  saw my parents' house. I went in to use the phone and dialed your home number. When a woman's unfamiliar voice picked up, I realized I was still fucking dreaming. Sick! I tried to enjoy it a bit more, went back to my room and saw a French maid's outfit in a hanger. Some kinky paraphernalia is what it was, complete with a whip, a gag and blindfolds. Tsk.

I don't quite remember how but I eventually woke up for real beside my sister at 7. Flip. To think that I only had 2 and a half bottles of Tanduay Ice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home