Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pancakes and Bacon



At times like the one I am enjoying at the moment, I take comfort in everything that I could. Dinner? Here.


New bed. Finally got around to ditching the old thing that blanketed my memory. And a new cabinet to de-clutter with which I plan to "The Avengers" (read: assemble) come morning.



I'm one of those people who take comfort in mess which says a lot about my life. I've said time and time again that a clean head needs a clean bed. But, a mess to others is order to me. Fascinating it is that I'd rather leave things where I know I can easily access it, without any mind of how other people would find their way through the whole thing. My life, my world, my rules.

***

Blood test tomorrow morning. I rarely use my company HMO and the one time I desperately need it, my illness is not covered. Life. Let's all move to London or Canada, shall we?

***

I started getting involved with make up again. I know it will definitely take some time getting used to because yesterday, after laboring for minutes to get the perfect cat eyes, I scratched my eyelids and smudged the whole beauty of it in less than four hours. Today, after blending pink and green, the same crap happened. My hands have a mind of their own. We know that already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home