Friday, August 27, 2010

A means to an end

My rebirth took place a good few weeks ago. It was the moment when I officially stopped smelling of tears and I knew with undisputed certainty that I got back my unfathomable passion for life.

Get in. Get off. Get out.

The pixie dust stopped swirling from the acts of desperation... and settled all over me, making me shine and glitter like never before. I waited for that moment for years and finally experiencing it reinforced my belief that I can have anything and anyone I want if I let me. At first I thought it was vendetta that pushed me to do him. But the moment it was done, I knew I did it for me because that was who I am before the destruction that your love and lies have caused me.

No regrets. No mistakes. Just life.

I wonder what would happen if you found out. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home